some pics...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Housman

Reaction score
for some reason i can't seem to post any pics in my library. here's a link to my cardomain page. the pics are kinda dated but you can get the general idea. let me know what you guys think. thanks.

My husband wanted to do the same thing to our ST this weekend!!! I said NO!!!! After I watched a Dodge Ram diseal with the four tires on the back...brand new do it and bust up the front grill and something else underneath.

Nice pictures by the way.:D

thank you heather. in those pics i had good year wrangler rt/s on. i replaced them with cooper discover's a/t over the summer. i like them so much better. they are a much more aggressive tread the the rt/s but still quiet. i have had no problems with them on dry pavement in the rain or snow. i haven't done a whole lot of 4-wheeling with them but for what i have done so far they have been great. on my old explorer i had bf goodrich all terrains on there. i hated them. i thought they were terrible on wet pavement and very loud. if anyone is really into 4-wheeling and willing to take a drive(central PA) check out this site. they have groups that go with a guide every saturday and they will take you on courses designed specifically for your vehicle(i.e.-stock, lifted, intermediate driver, experienced driver). they have miles of courses. i haven't been there myself but know a few who have and had a great time.