Some weekend add ons to the Adren...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Just added ATS rain guards, Ford mud flaps, Recon tinted 3rd brake light and Black TYC tail lights...

Forgot to thank Jake for the extra hand doing other maintainance and stuff... THANKS.

I think it finishes it off nicely....

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm telling ya Todd, the Recon tinted 3rd brake light and Black TYC tail lights combiation on the back really looks sharp! Have you opened the windows yet to see if the ventvisors stayed on?

Isn't it AVS rain guards?/vent-shades?, Nice Adrenalin, Todd. I can't wait until we have some toys/add-ons for our new STs. It seems as though not enough advertising or exposure is given to the ST. Has this always been the case?

Let the mods begin!!!!!

Truck does look sharp.

The 3rd brake light is sold by Underdog Performance.

See link below:

Thanks All.

Cubber, Yes, it is avs, i typed it wrong..LOL Ford sold close to 50K st every year with little to no money spent on advertising, and they are happy..

Last numbers were they were selling 2000 to 2500 a month and still little to no advertising.

Marvin and Tommy.

The Recon light was purchased from another site sponsor, underdog. The tails were off ebay.

Todd Z