Sound System

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordan Cook

Reaction score
Hey guys i got some extra cash so i bought 2 JBL 10s and a JBL amp. Im running a alpine deck and i got another 150$ to spend. I was wondering if anyone has swappd out the stock door speakers? What did you use? Did it change much all i can hear is bass and barely no music.

I put 4 Kicker 3 way true 6x8's in my doors and they sound great. I'm even running them off the OEM HU and no amplification. Loud enough for me at half throttle.;)

i put 4 memphis m-class 5x7's and then put them on an amp separate from the radio and they sound amazing. they are doing a good job gettin my by until i can afford to replace me stolen subs. i find myself surprised by their bass sometimes. but you will have trouble doing that for $150

I have 5 1/4" MB Quart Reference Component systems in all four doors. You have to make a little plate (I used wood) but it works pretty well. I chose to mount the tweeters seperately (you can put them together if you like). Check out my pics and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Conrad.

Latest posts