• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Specials on MAC Performance

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayne Fajkus

Reaction score
I'm buying in some in MAC products- Air intakes and Rear end support girdles. I have the intakes for $161.01 for Sport Tracs through 2005. If you use coupon code mac you will also get free shipping on the order. Stock should be here in about a week so expect a small delay. The stock is coming regardless, so no mimums or group purchases necessary. This is the lowest advertised price allowed. Thanks for the interest. You can view them here:

DiveDeep ST

Just because you asked- use the mac code and I'll do free shipping if that will help. I had to go to $8.95 shipping on orders, up from $5. Actual shipping is in the $7 to $12 range (UPS). It got past eating into profits and more into losing money on small items like hose braid, VHT nitshades, gauge pods, mag clips, etc.

Hey Underdog - I took advantage of your offer for free shipping and ordered the coil pack and wires. What can you do about some warm weather in Phily so I can install them? ;)

Not having a garage sucks . . .

ScoTt

dive deep ST. Not sure. I think I had it priced out to a minimum of $160 for the intakes. It is fixed now. Anyone can use it on Screamin demon coil pack, mac intakes, and the rear support girdle (the beefy differential cover that sells for $127). This will get the free freight so small items like mag lite clips, VHT nitshades, etc will all be freight free when you order one of the listed products.

Alan- the demon is an aftermarket coil pack. I have had positive reactions on idle and acceleration from a lot of customers. I heard of one dyno run (0 gain) but the plugs weren't gapped (which is specified to get any gains).

I wouldn't call it a major seat of the pants improvement, especially with an otherwise healthy ignition system.

The short story is every ignition missfires, the question is how much. The bigger the gap that fires consistently, the less miss fires you will get. Any HP gain will be translated to extra MPG. Think about it. A miss fire means the gas was burnt in the cat, not for pushing the cylinder. You can see how that would lower HP (you ran on 5 cylinders instead of 6 for that cycle) and you can see how it lowered MPG (that cylinder offered no go to move the truck).