Spike Morning TV

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldtimer

Reaction score
Do any of you guys & gals watch the performance programs on SPIKE TV on Saturday & Sunday mornings? I only watch on Sunday and I think I have noticed that they have added a new show on Sunday anyway recently that is promoting Ethanol fuel use. They seem to actually be saying that it is a better fuel with more HP and Torque than engines using pure gasoline.

Have they been bought off? What do you think?

Jim:angry:

I think I have noticed that they have added a new show on Sunday anyway recently that is promoting Ethanol fuel use. They seem to actually be saying that it is a better fuel with more HP and Torque than engines using pure gasoline.

Heard them say that this morning, very surprised...

Did you notice they said you will see a 25% increase in fuel comsumption? However at $.85 to $.90 per gallon, I guess that would make up for the decrease in fuel mileage. And converting a late model, fuel injected, computer controled vehicle would be very expensive.

If your car is not set up for E85. It is very corrosive, to the metal and o-rings injectors,etc.

Plus less MPG on any car.