Spinners?!?!?!?!?!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyle claggett

Reaction score
ok so im in some type of problem i have a 2004 explorer sport trac, and its ridin on 22...now i am planing on droping it three inches in the back and two and a half in the fromt to level it out and give it a better street look since its only two wheeled drive....now the question i have for all of you is, would you go with spinners on the sport trac or not?? i have a set of rims hat will let the spinners be flush with the side of the tire so they wont stick out past the rim and look funny. But honestly i dont know how the sport trac would look and if anyone else would be a big fan by this. So if you can please give me some advise thanks

kyle claggett

Unless you never plan on driving normal streets, and never over 55mph, and never plan to drive fast or take corners hard, ahh, what am i saying,

NO, do not do it...

Todd Z

SPINNERS............YEAH BABY..............Sexy...Dead Sexy, and girly mud flaps,air horns,smoke stacks,cowboy roof lights, and BoxCar Willie on the 8 Track.....................:blink:

Oh go ahead and get spinners if you want to :)

Personally, I would not roll with spinners. sitting at a stop light next to somebody with spinners on their wheels makes me think I'm rolling forward HA HA:D

I heard they are excellent for making a salad. The carrots come out perfect, the radishes all the same width, celery the same and the lettuce shredded for easy ingestion.........you will not need the 'as seen on TV' - Bullet.

From atop the mound,

JT#14

I think spinners would be nice, the ones I really like:cool: are the ones on the wire wheels[Broken External Image]:

i think that a majority of the site is older than 25, so do what you want and not what others want... spinners are always an eye turner. not saying there the shit, i mean already having 22's is sweet. Just do what u want.