splashgards

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's an old pic that shows the rear ones.

P.S. Get the Ford OEM ones. they are worth it.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume you mean for the 2007 ST ! I installed 2005 rear Explorer splash guards on the front of my 2007 ST.[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
here are my oem splash guards, I also added an additional set of aftermarket splash guards cause I did no like the unfinished look in the wheel well[Broken External Image]::cool:

Where is the best place to get the OEM splash guards, online that is. None of the local Ford Dealers have much of an accesories selection and I'm guessing I can order them for much cheaper somewhere other than the local dealers. Cheapest I can seem to find them is about $50 a pair, dont think it is worth that.

Fordpartsfast.com, a site sponsor, has them in black. Grey was discontinued awhile back, but sometimes comes up on the Swap and Sell board every once in awhile. Part number is 1L5Z-16A550-AA and the suggested list price is $21.43 for a pair. I just got the info off their website under accessories.

STCTC thank you. I want the black ones. If those are the ford factory ones with the logo and they are really just $21.43 a pair I will definately get them. That is half the price of what I have seen them elsewhere. However, the list says it is from 2003 and it only has the front ones. I guess I will have to send an email and see what they say.

Latest posts