Sport Trac Accessories for sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thomas, hi, and sorry to hear you traded your TRAC. I am in Dallas Texas, and may be interested in the window vents and wonder if they have the adhesive strips intact? I had all four, but the two front ones came loose and I took them off because there was no way to reattach them without the adhesive. The rear vent has come loose at one side and it flaps when I have the rear backlight vented or down. If they do not have the adhesive backing, do you know where I can get the same adhesive tape from? I would be willing to meet you somewhere in between FW and Dallas and get them. Would you take $50 for all 5 pieces?

Please respond if you have'nt sold them altready!:cool:

mrmarvyn,

any auto parts store, Advance, NAPA whatever has the double sided 3M tape. Exact same stuff as your vents came with. Just be 100% sure you get the items cleaned up before applying. There is more than one type tape - get the heavy duty red.

grump

james,

I'll have to check my sales receipt at home in regards to the class of the hitch. I'd prefer not to ship as this item is very bulky and heavy.

I'm interested in the mudflaps.Are they grey or black? They look black in the picture. Let me know what shipping will be to Bangor, ME. 04401. Thanx!

James - yes I would mail the vents. I will only charge actual shipping via UPS ground with a tracking number. The box maybe a little large but it won't weigh much. The vents need to have the old adhesive peeled off and replaced with new. You can buy the 3M double sided tape at most auto stores.

KevinNH - the mudflaps are dark grey, not quite "black", the picture was taken in the garage with just the overhead light on. Check out the photos in my library for pictures of the mudflaps on my ST.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerry - I'm trying to sell the bull guard locally due to large size and heavy weight. If something doesn't come thru in the next few days I may reconsider shipping. Thanks.