Sport Trac Bed Extender, Running BOARDS, Bed Mat, and Bed Cover on eBay!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good prices, sucks local pick up....

Some one there should grab all of that, you can double your money if you ship that stuff..

Todd Z

Thats funny cuz they are right around the corner from me....I can meet them with NOOOO problem. Too bad i dont need anything. the bed extender...maybe. the new running boards....i like my aftermarkets, but i dont know.

Not close enough for me to pick up. Like Todd stated, If one were to aquire that lot for $500, you could make some coin on the individual resale.

Hope someone on here is able to use a piece or 2 and sell the rest to cover the items needed.

Hmm...I have an idea! I can get everything....and then....sell it and make some quick cash! :) You guys are cool! I may do that! -Gary

Mookie, I am going to try and bid on everything and I will get the seller to deliver everything to me! I am only 1 hour away from them!!!!! I will sell them to you at a great price bud! They look like the ATS ones or either ?OEM? Did Ford even manufacture the ST with those as an option because they are the same color as the cladding....-Gary

DD,

They are a FORD accessory add on running board...

Todd Z

Those same pics were on the swap and sell board, awile back. I guess the member couldnt move them..