sport trac parts for sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Carter

Reaction score
tall center console tan in color $150 shipped dash bezal $30 plus shipping radio bezel $30 plus shipping 4wd 4wd switch $25 plus shipping a/c heater control $40 rear window switch $25 overhead console with moonroof switch $55 fuel tanK $70 FIBERGLASS SHIELD $110, passenger side window switch and lock switch $30 glove box with door $40 winshield washer & radiator cooler bottles $35 door handles inside $20 outside painted maroon $25 hood shocks $12.50 each hood latch $20 wiper motor $ 40 ST bed no tailgate $1100 pick up only all parts are plus shipping all items are near Alma Arkansas and out of a maroon ST with tan interior Instrument panel with 11866 miles on it with a white face $125 plus shipping all parts are out of a 2003 ST 4wd front lic plate holder and rivets $15 drop in K & N filter $20 rear center window glass $250 plus shipping rubber cup insert for console $12.50 plus s/h still have lots of parts

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have the K&N and I will find out the cost on the console and let you know I except pay pal or postal money orders thanks let me know

it will cost $37.50 to ship the console to o8872 it has the controls to adjust the radio in it and the rear air so it is pertty heavy SORRY I CHECKED WITH UPS THEY ARE CHEAPER THEN POSTAL ON THIS ONE

Wow almost as much as the console.

Was looking to pay $100 -150 delivered.

just a little too much on the shipping.

Sorry Bob, will continue to look for the console from the junk man here in N.J.

Sooner or later I 'm sure I'll get lucky.

Thanks,

Pete

Latest posts