Sport Trac vs. Snow > a must see

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, was posted a little bit ago...

Still go to see... But any one can do that in the snow....

Show me that on asphalt... :eek::lol::lol:

Todd Z

Uh huh, cool video which I'd like to try sometime. As long as another vehicle with a winch is nearby.

What? That a RWD truck can do burnouts in snow/ice? The fact that he keeps control is driver, not truck.

Adam, I'm surprised you drive it in the snow. :lol: How long does it take to get all the road salt off and get the truck back to your standards?

jeff, i meant the part where he plows throw 3 feet of snow..even my older ranger couldnt do that

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff: Last washed it in August (though I ran it through a touchless a week or so ago). Taken it down to the river flats (flood plains), cabin, etc. :) When it's clean, I like it that way. When it's dirty, I get my money's worth before recleaning it.

As for getting it to my standards, probably 2-3 days with a proper buff.

we just go snow in metro atlanta...wow... all ive been doing is going to the back of a Publix and Lowe's parking lot and you know what....

Here in Atlanta, if they even whisper "snow" on the news, the grocery stores sell out of bread, milk, and water, and schools close for the day after by 8 pm.

Come on people thats just a little bit of snow. I guess i will have to post a vid next time it snows here. at the end of my drive way the banks of snow are taller then the trac already and its only the middle of Jan. I have seen some mornings where i have to get out and clean the snow out of the grill so my baby can breath. (live in a rural part of New Brunswick) ST is an amazing truck. i have never ever stuck enough that i have had to get out and push or shovell