• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Vehicle For Sale Sportrac for sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Posting a link for Motorcars Limited who has a 2005 Sportrac for sale with only 11K or so miles. I bought my 2010 Limited with only 66K miles on it last November and had it shipped across country to me. It’s been as close to showroom new as you could get. An excellent dearlership to do business with. They primarily deal in used but low mileage vehicles that are in near perfect condition.

Just thought I’d post in case someone is looking and I can fully vouch for the dealership.

https://www.motorcarslimited.com/ve...ord-explorer-sport-trac-xlt-1FMZU77K35UA15860

Sharing on the FB forums.... Price is way high, but I wish them luck...

Washington state always seems higher than rest of the country - before I really had looked into sport tracs, I paid $19,xxx. for my 2010 Adrenalin with 75,000 miles in 2018. at the time there were several for sale all around $20K - all V8 AWD Adrenalins - I wanted the Patriot Blue but missed it by an hour so ended up with my silver one. Since then I see them cheaper elsewhere but I am happy!

Latest posts