st and brute force

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike l 3

Reaction score
finally bought a ramp so i could try to load my 07 brute force 650i in the box.i have been looking for a trailer, couldn't find a decent one for less than $2000.00. tight fit, but its in.

will probably build a trailer anyway

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the tailgate will be fine. Don't plan on hitting bumps to cause an impact load though.

Anyone know the weight limit of the tailgate cables??

i will be putting some 6' 4x4 post to spread the load over the entire length of the box. this was the test fit. i will also block up between the wheel wells to take the weight off them.

I forgot what snow looked like....:lol:Oh, sorry. The four wheeler looks like a monster in the back.:huh:

Sweet, that baby looks mean as hell! Don't worry about your tailgaye it will be fine. You don't have any more than about 200lbs on it and the load is distributed between both tires(and each has a wide footprint) so it'll be fine. In regards to a trailer,a single axle, 5 X 8 ftatbed trailer would be perfect. How much does that baby weigh, it can't be any more than 600 lbs?

Do you have your 4 wheeler brake lights wired to the truck? I did this on my motorcycle with all the tal lights and it looks sweet, especially when you put the turn signals on. I know you don't have turn signals, but just the tail light and brake lights would be cool. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator: