ST back at dealer, rental car review

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ Lynas

Reaction score
Well, my ST is back once again, trip number 12 for brakes. Looking for a lawyer now and working the lemon law paper work. Acutally, I am so frustrated, I don't want to talk about that but the rental I got, plus a drive in an F-150 King Ranch.

2009 Ford Edge. What I wish my ST had the changeable disco lights around the cup holder area. I dig the purple. Memory seats. What can I say. I am 6" and my lovely bride is 5'. Memory seats are a treat. I would like to plug in the V6 from the Edge to my ST but only after Dingo painted the value covers blue. I would like to have at least one DVD player in a headrest for the back seater. Now to the F150. First, a King Ranch ST just makes sense. Dingo showed us what one would look like on the outside but the inside has possibilities. I wish the ST rear seat folded like F-150. I wish the ST had the little man gate system. I wish my heated seats were also A/C cooled seats with three setting mind you. I love the door review mirrors on both the Edge and the F-150. The rear lift gate on the Edge is power up, power down. I can see a ST with a power tailgate and another button to get the man step in position. And since with all this hydraulics here, why make the tonneu cover actuate . Both the Edge and F150 drive nice but none of these compare to the handling from a ST. The independent rear end just mades driving on Austin roads so nice. Based on what I like about my ST, I would not buy an F150 or an Edge. If what ever happends to my deal, I would like to find a 2007 limited V8. They dont have the sorry piece of crap called an active brake booster. I even wonder

I can believe, that Ford can't find out that at ramdon braking events during hot wheather, my pedal goes to the floor, I do whis I had the brakes from the Fusion I drove. They were the best brakes. Never type while taking morphine. It feels l am chassing the paper i writing on:angry:

Should any member know a lawyer. I sure would like to talk to one to see if my story has merit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Russ,

You want a local lemon law attorney firm, one LIKE the one at the link below.

I used one in PA, so do your own local search around Austin. If Texas laws are like PA laws then Ford will have to pay the attorney fees if you win your case, and the attorneys are unlikely to take your case if they don't think they can win.

Winning typically means getting a cash settlement. On a rare occassion you will get a buy-back.

Note

I had a family member use Burge Law Office out of Dayton Ohio. She a had a good expereince and they didnt charge her a penny. They got there pay from GM.

Latest posts