ST owners in or around L.A.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlipTrac_511

Reaction score
How many active members here live or drive around the Los Angeles area? Just curious if any of the STs that I see are fellow members here.

[Broken External Image]:

Have you seen me? :D

yes...you are right there :lol::p:wacko:

and you all should come to the SW Regional Meet! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm in Orange County, but occasionally travel to South Central- my Dad's an AP at Jefferson. I sometimes wonder if the people I see in my area are on the site, but so many people don't really post.

-Heather in OC

Flip, everytime I go up to the OC or Long beach from diego, I always look for members. I've yet to NOT hook up with another st on the road, usually both ways but yet to see anyone from here for sure, I can tell most of the time because Im all geeked out waving and crap and some people just give the go blank yourself look so then im sure their not members

Im in L.A....jzt move here couple months ago...

if u see a silver Trac with a Virginia Army National Guard tags...and two mountain bikes in the back...that would be meeh...

leave near downtown LA...

Last edited by a moderator:
IM IN LA. I WORK IN THE CULVER CITY AREA, CROSS FROM THE EASTSIDE TO THE WESTSIDE EVERY DAY. IVE SEEN MANY TRACKS BUT NO ONE EVER WAVES, I GIVE FOLKS A THUMBS UP EVERY TIME, BUT NO RESPONSES. IF YOU EVER SEE AN ESTATE GREEN ST ON THE 10, THATS ME.

LTMIKE70