ST parts for sale - OEM alarm, alum dash trim, brake shoes

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michelle Widell

Reaction score
Practically giving this stuff away... considering the cost to ship. :) Tired of looking at it.

1) Ford OEM alarm system. Part #F3AZ-19A361-D. This works with the stock keyless entry system. Comes with complete instructions - does not come with a siren or shock sensor. It's called the System 3, and the siren and shock sensor are optional, but can be found on eBay. (The siren and shock sensor are std on the System 4 alarm.) It flashes the vehicle's parking lights if any of the doors are opened while it is armed. It also has a red warning light that flashes on the dash, and disables the vehicle's starter. Brand new in box. $15 shipped to continental US.

2) New brushed aluminum dash trim for the gauge cluster. This is the piece that surrounds the speedo, tach, etc. You'll have to remove the bezel and open it up to install this. $12 shipped to continental US.

[Broken External Image]:

3) New rear brake shoes (not pads.. they won't fit the ST's with rear disc.) For those of us who have the earlier ST's, it's probably time to change them. :) They are Albany part #723. $15 shipped to continental US.

[Broken External Image]:

Email me at [email protected] if interested. Payment accepted by Paypal only. I'll ship to Canada and whereever else too, but you'll have to pay a little more for shipping.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all - the alarm isn't the easiest thing to install - you need to get under the dash and locate a variety of wires, so there is a bit of neck wrenching. I installed the Ford "driving light" option, which involved about the same amount of work - and it took a couple of hours.

I received emails from Spiff and Dan about the dash trim - Spiff is first, Dan is second in line.

To Dave and Joey - if you are interested in the alarm, email me at [email protected]. First come, first serve. It's a great deal - I've just had everything laying around for so long, and I don't have any use for it.

Michelle

Latest posts