STA is gonna go!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Caffyn

Reaction score
Hey all, new web page is pretty nice. Tells you I haven't been here in a while. Well, here goes, I'm trading in the Adrenalin and Mary's Mustang to get her a new(used) car. She is really in need, I don't use the truck as much as I should. So she is getting a very gently used 2017 GT convertible with all the bells and whistles. I'm posting cause I have a couple things someone might be interested in.
1) Brand new, in a sealed box, a Magnaflow cat-back exhaust and a separate dual exhaust tip. It fits any Sport Trac and has a drivers side exit.
2) A grille insert(new in box) for an '05-'07 Mustang with the Shelby style fog lamps.(lamps together in the center of the grille). If I can find them, I also have the extended wire connectors and a set of LED bulbs.
3) A set of headlamp assemblies(new in box) for the same Mustang, with projector lamps, halo's and LED daytime running lights.
I'm on the Jersey shore near Atlantic City, so I would be willing to meet within the Del, PA, NY area to make a deal. I didn't list a price, you guys know what this stuff is worth. If not, look it up and get back to me at [email protected] or 609-290-7566. I probably won't be looking for replies here too often.
Hope all are well! Be safe, enjoy the rest of the summer. (I'm on the IR, DR. Summeroff has me out till September! Hahahaha.....)

PS: I have a 55watt, digital HID kit as well for a Sport Trac. New, in package from Retro Solutions(best kits I ever bought!) Paid a little less than $130 for it. awesome lights with a clear "cut-off" so they aren't shining up in the trees or at other drivers.

Just trying to clean up the garage a bit to make room for the new car! Thanks, Bob

Last edited:
How much were you hoping to get for the cat back? Price shipped to 01060 would be great.

FYI the exhaust will NOT fit an adrenalin...... only 7-10 V8...... Sorry to see you go .... Again......

FYI the exhaust will NOT fit an adrenalin...... only 7-10 V8...... Sorry to see you go .... Again......
Yeah, I know. I got it and a few other pieces to make it work(dual tip, mandrel bent elbows, etc) it would just take a good muffler shop some time to fit and weld.

Latest posts