Stay off the road if you can't drive

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris P

Reaction score
So while i was at work today, some retart that has a stick shift honda civic didnt put it in gear or had the e-brake on and well this is what happend........ My poor st

Even screwed up the top of the door, you'll see in the last pic

edit: There was no one in the car, it was parked, the civic until it rolled

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats why I drive on the sidewalk!!!!!!!

Sorry about the truck...

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!!!! It made it disappear!!! Sorry, couldn't resist. Sorry about the ST though. It sucks that these vehicles seem to be the object of destruction for other peoples vehicles!;)

You know, once upon a time...

I used to deliver wood for my friend Ed while I lived in Lake Tahoe, and Ed's Chevy 1 ton truck didn't have an e-brake that worked. (POS) Once while on a delivery up on Kingsbury Grade, near the Nevada side of Heavenly Valley, I parked the truck, put it in gear, and walked around the back side of the condo to see where I was going to have to stack the cord of wood I was delivering. I had 2 1/2 cords of wood on the truck. I came back around to the parking lot to see (and hear) the truck start rolling away... In gear!!! Across the parking lot it rolled... Across the street it rolled... gaining momemtum all the while, with two full grown men chasing after it... Into the parking lot across the street it rolled... right into a cinderblock garbage can shed! Took out a couple of cinderblocks, lost several pieces of wood which flew over the cab onto the street, and didn't do squat to Ed's truck! (phew!)

So, what was the lesson I learned that day??? ALWAYS take a chock and place it behind (or in front of) the wheels when parked...

Sorry to see that your rig suffered while someone else learned that lesson the hard way.

Many,many years ago I was working as an installer for the telephone company. In those days you still had overhead lines and had to climb poles to connect to the houses.

I was working on a pole when a guy at the top of a hill stopped and got out of his car. It rolled foward, I assumed someone had just dropped him off, and didn't pay much attention until about 30 seconds later the car hit the guy wire for my pole.

Just tapped into line and called police. They didn't beleive me at first. But finally came out.

Chris, you must be the luckiest SOB on the planet. You got to the trac before the guy had a chance to split, and have pics of the car, the plate, and the damage.

Sorry it had to happen, but be glad you got the guy. I hope you called the cops and filed an accident report.

The Trac was the first new car I had bought in my life (40 years). I couldn't hire somebody to hit my POS Explorer Sport, but two weeks after I bought my new Trac, some jackass backed into it and punched a hole in the rear bumper cover, probably with a receiver hitch.

Two years ago, I stopped on I20 for an accident and some kid from Texas sideswiped me in a Dodge Dakota. That was when I got the cladding painted and added the bed cover.

Then my fiance wrecked it a few weeks ago, after I paid it off a few months ago.

I sold the salvage today.

nobleman, I think that is the cops in the last pic:)

Not using spell check doesn't make you a retard.

Not knowing what spell check is, might.

Along the same lines, "Alzheimers isn't forgetting WHERE your keys are, it is forgetting WHAT your keys are.

Latest posts