Stock items and C. Wells box

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Turner

Reaction score
Bumping this post. Still have the follow items. Feel free to make offers on all.

Hey all, sold the ST this past year and have the following items still left around. I can post some pictures upon request and answer any questions that you may have. All used items are in perfect working condition and great physical condition, albeit a bit dusty. Stock items came from Gen 1, 2001 Sport Trac, so should be applicable on 2001-2005 models. Standard shipping through USPS or UPS is included in the price, unless otherwise noted. Feel free to make offers on anything as well. Willing to deal when purchasing multiple items.

Stock Items - Make Offers

Corner lights

Taillights

Air box

Door speakers

Gray short center armrest

Fog Lights

Car Audio - will ship insured

C. Wells sub box and JL Audio 10w0 subwoofer - $125

Aftermarket Parts

Bosch Clear Advantage Wiper Blades (set of two, new in box) - $20

Chrome Taillights (see below post for condition)- Make Offer

Last edited by a moderator:
Several more stock and aftermarket parts found. I'll continue to update the post as I come across more. As of now, the Silverstars and Power Window system are sold. Please make offers for any of these items.

Door speakers

Gray short center console armrest (base is broken, but leather is in great condition, may be able to repair/replace).

Fog lights (mounting bracket broken on one, other is in good condition)

"Chrome" aftermarket taillights (3-4" crack in the lower corner of one, but structurally sound. No damage to the bulb housing).

Is the C. Wells sub box and JL Audio 10w0 subwoofer - $125

still available? I'm assuming this is not the factory subwoofer. Does it fit behind the passenger rear seat or below? Thanks.

Mary,

Yes, it is still available. It is an aftermarket subwoofer and custom box created by long time member Chris Wells. The sub is a JL Audio 10". It fits underneath the rear seat and has the sub pointing upward. Send me an email if you're interested.

Latest posts