STs in the movies

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was watching a Stunt Junkies episode with the guy parachuting into the Corvette. The stunt guy drove a blue generation 1 Sport Trac.

I just enjoyed the movie because of the ST!

Rest assured, no ST's were harmed in making of that movie. When that Trac went over the hill, it was a different vehicle.

Tom

Kyle...I noticed that on Stunk Junkies. I only caught a glimpse of it but I could tell that, of course, it was a Sport Trac.

Alton Brown from the show "Good Eats" used to, possibly still does, drive a ST. He was often filmed putting groceries in it.

I just enjoyed the movie because of the ST!

Rest assured, no ST's were harmed in making of that movie. When that Trac went over the hill, it was a different vehicle.

Tom

it was an Honda Ridgeline :lol:

i was watching a Stunt Junkies episode with the guy parachuting into the Corvette. The stunt guy drove a blue generation 1 Sport Trac.

Not to get off the subject, but the guy driving the Corvette is a fellow named John Colclasure, whom I know very well. He's my brother's age, and we all grew up here in little ol' Mahomet, IL. It was pretty cool watching a show like that and seeing someone you know.

He and his friend Luigi are professional skydivers and have made amazing jumps all over the world.

CSI had one too. If it weren't for the rubber floors, the guy probably would have gotten away.

Alton Brown from the show "Good Eats" used to, possibly still does, drive a ST. He was often filmed putting groceries in it.

He lives 4-5 dorrs down from one of the outside sales guys that are with my company in Atlanta (well suburb anyway). I'll have to ask...

R Shek, let me know what you find out. I'm curious if he still has it.