• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Sub woofer

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rkb53

Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Have an 08 Trac and l am looking for the factory sub woofer with amp. Anyone have one that they are willing to part with???
Thanks

NOT being a punk, but the audiophile world has moved forward from anything offered from Ford, and for alot less money. Go to ANY local stereo shop, and you're going to get better replacement parts, for alot less money, than what you're asking for here.

I picked up one of these and mounted it where the factory sub goes (on my '09) and it would also fit under the seat. I'm not going to win any audio competitions but it adds a nice low hit. The level control is nice to have as well if you listen to a variety of music. Picked mine up for $80 on eBay. Very pleased with it given the cost and size/mounting options.

https://www.rockvilleaudio.com/ss8p/

NOT being a punk, but the audiophile world has moved forward from anything offered from Ford, and for alot less money. Go to ANY local stereo shop, and you're going to get better replacement parts, for alot less money, than what you're asking for here.
Hi JC
Thanks for getting back to me and no your not a punk. You are correct to say what you said but I'm the type of person that likes the OEM looking stuff. It always fits correctly and does what it is suppose to do. It may not be the best sounding woofer but it will look factory and that really is all I'm looking for. I know it's crazy but that's me. Thanks again for your advice.

I picked up one of these and mounted it where the factory sub goes (on my '09) and it would also fit under the seat. I'm not going to win any audio competitions but it adds a nice low hit. The level control is nice to have as well if you listen to a variety of music. Picked mine up for $80 on eBay. Very pleased with it given the cost and size/mounting options.

https://www.rockvilleaudio.com/ss8p/
Hello there Window
Thank you for the info. You said you mounted it in the opening behind the rear seat. How did you do that and if possible, could you take some pictures and post them if you could. That would help a lot.
Thanks

Hello there Window
Thank you for the info. You said you mounted it in the opening behind the rear seat. How did you do that and if possible, could you take some pictures and post them if you could. That would help a lot.
Thanks
Here you go. One of the sub and one where I mounted the level controller.

Attachments

• 20210904_122857.jpg
    20210904_122857.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 81
  • 20210904_122936.jpg
    20210904_122936.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 80
Is that a custom mounted woofer in the passenger seat as well?
She's a custom woofer alright! Not so much mounted though. ;)
Lord help me if I ever get in an accident!

Latest posts