Suspension Items For Sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snooze

Reaction score
I have:

two stock torsion bars

two stock torsion bar mounting platforms

two front rotors (Ill throw in 50% used brake pads)

rear, u-bolts and nuts

front, 4x4 differential control arm

two stock shackles

Right and left, stock spindles

four Sport Trac, 16 inch rims

All items are stock and off of my 2002 SportTrac.

I havnt thought of prices yet cause I didnt think many people would be interested, so now you can see what I have. Email me at [email protected] and I will get pictures together if anyone is interested.

Hmm, not sure about that bob. I have seen lift spindles, but havnt heard of spindels to drop in height. I have been around, but not long enough, it seems, to answer your question :)

Hey snooze whats the deal w/ you selling stock torsion bars. Is there another torsion bar out there that you can possibly lower the ST more. Because w/ my torsion bars I could only lower the front about 1 1/4". I would really like to go 2 or 2 1/2". Let me know your input.

Thanks

Charles

Charles, Good Question...

A better question is... How hard was it to get the stock ones out? Because if you flip them over you can get almost another 1" drop I beleive, or more.

I am selling my torsion bars because I had coil overs installed with the 5 inch lift from RCD. Everything that I have listed was replaced by that kit.

Sorry Charles, but I don’t know of any torsion bars with less twisting resistance. That would be a good idea for people who want to lower their front ends. Never thought of that.

XST. It is not too hard to take the torsion bars out. I don’t know the steps, but if you find the installation manual for the SuperLift kit, it explains how to remove them in perfect detail. As far as flipping them over, I think there would need to be some modifications made to the torsion bars mounting platforms.

Good luck