???? Suspension lift 4bt

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jriddler

Reaction score
Looking for a suspension lift ... like two inches i already have a body lift , and added leafs in the back and cracked the torsion bars a little in the front but having trouble finding some after market stuff. I also don't want to just crack the bar even more. Do rangers have the same suspension? If I could get some opinions or suggestions that would be great

Attachments

• 20201229_132758.jpg
    20201229_132758.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 99
  • 20201229_151238.jpg
    20201229_151238.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 100
  • Screenshot_20210118-191352_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210118-191352_Gallery.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 101
Looking for a suspension lift ... like two inches i already have a body lift , and added leafs in the back and cracked the torsion bars a little in the front but having trouble finding some after market stuff. I also don't want to just crack the bar even more. Do rangers have the same suspension? If I could get some opinions or suggestions that would be great

These trucks already have the heaviest spring rate torsion bars in front of the ranger/ explorers. As long as you keep it within 2-2.5" of the stock ride height, you are good. There's a way to determine the " ride height" in the shop manual by measuring off the ball joint and lower control arm bolt. When I cranked the torsion bars, I used that for a guideline.

not sure of your year but 04, 05s were hard to find bolt on kits but superlift did a short run and have left over parts that you could piece together but they do not offer the parts as a kit, its 4 inch and with mine i had to do air bags in back to take up some sag. short of that body lifts are cheap and some what easy. if its 03 or earlier there is a few kits out there.

Latest posts