suspension lift or body lift

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Body is easier but if you read things like 4 wheel and off-road most people regret doing the cheaper/easier route of a body lift and wish they has sprung for the suspension lift.

body lift is fine you do not accomplish any more clearance with a suspension lift. i have a body lift for sale 1/2 price of a new one and mine is new in box i sold my ST email me if interested [email protected]

If you are going to go off road I would recommend getting the suspension lift. Wish I got the superlift instead of the body lift now. If you have 2wd it would be easier to do a suspension lift than the 4wd. Body lift would be cheaper and easier to do though.

The body lift is definately the cheaper way to go. I'll eventually swap mine out with a suspension lift, but it does just fine for now.

[Broken External Image]:

-Heather in OC

I don't like seeing the frame rails / suspension and under body parts when you install a body lift.

For a long time I was trying to make up my mind on a suspension kit of body lift. I am really happy with what I ended up doing and knew that if I had installed the body lift that I would of wanted something that really went off-road. If it comes down to saving a bit more money and waiting for a little longer, I would wait and install the suspension kit.

RCD 5" Suspensoin Kit: :)

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts