sylvania ultra silver stars

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Reed

Reaction score

Help me out, here.

I am trying to buy these bulbs for my 07 ST...(H13 and 9145 fogs)...and i am being told that they aren't available in these sizes!

any input?

kelpie

I just bought an '04 ST and I have a question for those of you who have changed the headlights. I want to put the Sylvanias in as well, but how do you remove the headlamp assembly? I can pull one of the metal pieces up like the manual says, but one side on each headlamp is too tight or stuck to move. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

nuit . .Train's project is very helpful . .the four metal sliders all have to be pulled up . . two of mine were very hard to do . .but eventually they came up . . I had to use some pliers to help . . lol

My headlight pulltabs were pretty well stuck also. I found I had to push back on them a bit (push towards the rear of the vehicle) while pulling up, wiggling them the whole time. After about 10 seconds of this, POP, they were up. It might take all the pulling force you can give it!