Sync

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
O.K. folks, let me once again check in with our "Sync" gurus. The Sync system in my '08 Limited has worked pretty well up till now. As of today it will no longer "sync" with my Blackberry, nor will the USB port work. The system says "No USB available". My phone says it's connected, the Sync system says there is no phone available. What's up with this? I cannot imagine that my local Ford dealer will have any clue as to what it will take to restore the system. By the way, I have tried deleting all devices and performing a "master reset". No luck.

Any ideas?

As for your phone not connecting./.....try sitting in the truck and turn your phone off then on again!! Happens to mine sometimes!

As for USB...try doing the same thing....un plug it then back in. Mine did this once and has not done it again. Good Luck

I had to have the usb module replaced in my '08 Adrenaline. I think Ford is having an issue with these as it was on back order for almost a month.