tail lights

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jorgie Hidalgo

Reaction score
is anyone selling a left side tail light by any chance? lol. i tinted my tail lights but the left one came out too dark so i gotta buy a new one because sanding it wont work. ive looked on ebay but most of them are right side only but i need a left side.

I have one just sitting in my garage.

If you would like it, how does twenty dollars plus freight sound?

Let me know....

I own a salvage yard, so even if I don't have both, I can easily get it. In fact, it would be cheaper for you to get them from one source as the freight would not be doubled up. The one I do have is from my personal Trac..

I will shoot you a price either later tonight or early in the morning...

Paypal or a check is fine...

OK, did a search, here is what I can offer. Maybe someone can do better for you as they may have one sitting at there house????

I will honer my offer of selling my personal one for 20.00 plus freight. The second lens however, will be 45 or 50 dollars. I did a search of over 1800 yards and the cheapest one is 45/50 with no damage of any kind. I can do what ever you want, just let me know and I'll get a total price if you would like.

Seems the prices have snuck up some since the last set I sold...