Thank You Richard L, Joycie, Coastiejoe and trtex.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

george linck

Reaction score
A big thank you for the response to my stalling problem. Itwas so easy to clean the IAC motor. it took me less than 10 minutes last Friday. You guys saved me a trip to the shop. The details in teh project were great. George

George,

Glad the project was helpfull... hint. hint.. I wrote it...;):lol:

Todd Z

George,

Thank You. I'm sure I speak for all members when I say it's a pleasure to know we were able to help.

...Rich

This site is the greatest...has saved us all a fortune in repair costs by showing us how to do it ourselves.....for virtually nothing!! Always check here FIRST!! I do!!

Todd,

Is the gasket different on a '01 Job 1? I purchased, or at least I requested, a IAC gasket and got a paper gasket that has two holes about 3/8" in diameter. It seems as though it would fit on the IAC in your project write-up.

Thanks

Yard sale, unfortunately I no nothing about the job 1's... BUT if you remove your IAC and it has the rubber o ring, DO NOT install the paper gasket,. If you have the paper gasket then clean the old on off and install the new one..

The paper gaskets where for the old IAC'S where the IAC mounted to an aluminum intake..

Todd Z