Thank you to Torrie - Sad to see you go

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
At this time Torrie from fast parts network and unleashed tuning has chosen to no longer sponsor the site. George and myself want to wish Torrie lots of luck in his future endeavors. We are thankful for his long-term commitment to the site and his customer service was outstanding compared to any. We also understand his reasoning for no longer sponsoring the site due to lack of sales and people purchasing parts from other non sponsors. It always saddens us to see such a long-standing sponsor such as Torrie removing his sponsorship. We are sure that he will be around to support his products and anybody that needs help or wishes to purchase parts or tuners from him.

Thank you Torrie for everything and we are sad to see you go.

Todd and George

I have bought replacement parts for my ST in the past and have always received great parts and service. Thanks for all the support in the past Torrie!

Sorry to see Torrie go. He's gotten a lot of my business for several of my Fords over the last 13 years or so. His customer service has always been outstanding, and I've always referred other friends to him for Ford or SCT-related business. I'll continue to give him the first opportunity in the future.

:driving::haveabeer::driving:

Yes, thank you for all the years. Plus thanks for the excellent tunes and rewriting them. Been very happy with the performance. If I ever need another x-cal, your my first choice.

Have a Merry Christmas....

Eddie

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed. You have been a huge success when it comes to our trucks. I will continue to contact you when the need arises. Thank you for your service.

One time customer for an Xcal3. Fastest and best service EVER. Unfortunately shipping costs are almost always a deal killer in Hawaii. Good luck Torrie! :supercool:

Last edited by a moderator:
When I needed a new steering wheel in 2010 I bought from fast parts network, and I had a good experience. I chose that vendor because it sponsored this site.

Thats really too bad! Not so much with my GEN II but I bought a ton of stuff for my GEN I. They will be missed! I'd assume I can still get a tuner and tunes from them correct?

Latest posts