• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Thank you to Vic and Amsoil!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
A public thank you to Vic Sorlie for supporting the site and I got my order today of all the stuff to service blue for her 60,000. Sorry I'm not putting any aftermarket transmission fluid in her so that'll be factory. :)

Thank you Vic!!!!!

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Todd. Using the Preferred Customer option saved you about 25%. Next order try a bottle of P.i. Performance Improver, great for keeping injectors, intake valves and combust chambers shipshape. The online "MyGarage" feature (free to all) is neat tool for "parking" cars, recording services, setting up reminders. Check it out.

I will give it a try... ALSO I LOVE the white lith spray !!!!! That stuff is SOO thin to penetrate hinges and locks, Then drys to a white grease that stays in place !!! i killed half the can doing all the cars and trucks here, doors, locks, hoods trunks, ETC !!!!!

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
You can see Todd's choices by using the online product lookup on my website. I've also posted a short article on synthetic oils in Projects>Maintenance of this site. Three drain interval choices: OEM, 10K, 25K(15K Severe Service).

Mine is a Gen 2 for blue, Green is my Gen 1.....

But I over do it.

Air

Fuel

Oil

Coolant

Belt

T-case

Trans and filter

FT diff

Rear Diff

PCV

Lubricate points

Check other fluids and parts.

After 60K I will flush brake fluid at next brake service and PS fluid flush too.

Todd Z

Latest posts