THINGS FOR SALE MUST GO ASAP

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Schwartz

Reaction score
MOST ITEMS HAVE PICTURES IN MY LIBRARY SO CHECK THEM OUT THERE IF YOU CANT FIND ONE THERE LET ME KNOW

10/100 COMPACT USB 2.0 NETWORK ADAPTER - Brand New wasnt the right thing store would not accept the return because i lost the receipt - $30 shipped OBO

Set of 1990 Series 1 Nba Hoops Collect A Book Cards 2 out of 4 are SEALED - $20 shipped OBO

Ben Rothleisburger Autographed Ball - $100 shipped OBO

MODDED xbox with xenium ice chip and 20 gig hd - $130 shipped OBO - SOLD

Peyton Manning Autograph Wilson Football - $100 shipped OBO

Also I have lots of random cards from 93-94ish time hockey, basketball, baseball mostly. These are not just junky common cards.Looked through them real fast saw some Saw some Jordans in there, Larry bird, Shaquille Oneal and many others. - $25 shipped OBO

If your intrested in anything or want to make an offer email me at [email protected] or post here. I will try to answer questions asap. I need to get rid of everything by the 6th of september before i go back to school.

Last edited by a moderator:
Set of 1990 Series 1 Nba Hoops Collect A Book Cards 2 out of 4 are SEALED - $20 shipped OBO

anyone intrested in these collect a books at all? I can do it for $12 shipped. I just want this stuff out of here.

Also have 2 ps2 games for Sale Nba Live 2005 and Mcaa March Madness 2005 $9 dollars shipped takes those complete with the instruction manuals and cases