Things that make you say Dang!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know what you mean. They are so dumb, they put the 8 upside down. The larger half goes on the bottom. ;)

Tom

Ours dropped too........ 1 penny ;) $3.85 from $3.86 a savings of .21 cents per tank :lol:

Tom, you need to give them credit.....at least they got the '3' facing the right direction

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to buy premium 93 octane for my MB and it costs $4.119 per gallon here and it just cost me $67.00 to fill it up not more than an hour ago That was just a little over 16 gallons at $5.139 oer gallon it woul have gost me over $83.50 to fill my tank.

At least I am averaging 22.4 around town and 28.8 on the highway.

...Rich

63.9 cents of that is taxes, highest in the nation. Federal makes up 18 cents/gal. Here in VA we "only" pay 38 cents/gal for the taxes.

But hey, I'm just sure the government is doing wonderful things with our money.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
The company that I work for got a $10.1 million dollar order for electrical devices in the tower that you wrote of.

The money came from Dubai, not the USA.

Dubai definitely does not need our money. The Burj al arab is very impressive! As is the golf course built over the desert. I stayed in the wave hotel (don't recall it's name) next to the burj al arab, pretty cool place.

Well, their money was our money at one time......Congrats on your company's contract with them.

The lodestone of Dubai, of course, is ‘peak oil’ and each time you spend $50 or more to fill your tank, you are helping to irrigate al-Maktoum’s oasis.

We have our own oil supplies, elements of our government don't want us to use it. Thank our own government.

Latest posts