Thinking of these Wheels, what do ya think?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEFF WALKER

Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting these wheels. They are American Racing black RT-S (20"x8.5"). They have the correct bolt pattern and have a +18mm offset. Any reason these would not fit? also planning on lowering the S/T a couple inches. Thanks for any input.

[Broken External Image]:

The wheel shown is a six lug, make sure they make it in a 5 x 4.5" bolt pattern. As for size, they'll work fine. You will need a wheel adapter/spacer to get the rears at the fender edge like the fronts. If you don't mind them tucked in a bit like the stock wheels then they'll be fine without them.

i don't think that would go with the flow of the trac. that rim looks like it would go great with a little sports car. IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
What size tires you gonna run? I did a little photochop cause you don't see many silver vehicles with black wheels, least not here anyways. I think it would work if you lowered it or got bigger tires to fill the wheel well more...it looks kinda goofy, lol, sorry.

[Broken External Image]:

Nope..No gleem, Looks dull, jmho!

Chrome or machined..

A machined wheel with silver or gunmetal accents, against the silver body color..:D

Latest posts