This One Does It All!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrainTrac

Reaction score
Forget the chips, cold air intakes, hand-held flashers, aftermarket exhausts, tornado, SilverStars, aftermarket stereo mods, and even the Optima battery! Why waste tons of money on all of those mods when, for a mere $32.99, this little beauty does it all!!!

Get your XCS Xtreme Charging System Voltage Stabilizer System now!!! And if you call within the next 10 minutes, we'll throw in a free quart of synthetic blinker fluid!:p

just bought 2 !!!!

Todd Z

Actually an in-line voltage filter does work wonders by filtering out negative ions in the positronic electron flow. These negative ions do not get along well with positive ions as they are antisocial, and are considered noise since all they do is hum all day (ever walk by a transformer and it's humming?) The pre-filtered voltage humming gets so loud, to an electrical component it is the equivalent of a droning jet engine right next to its nanites (which are like electrical ear drums), and if these nanites tear, it will cause a surge of 1.21 jigawatts (that's like an electrical petabyte (which is a chewing animal activist)). This chewing will slowly eat through the insulation of your wiring and ignition wires (why do you think they go bad?) and is a cover up by the Bush administration to keep the mileage on vehicles low, so that oil companies make money.

The thing is a damn condenser!

And people buy it!!:blink:

I guess I better start bottling the snake oil that flows from my home's downspouts in cold mornings, I've been losing money by not doing so... :lol::p

Looks like a big filter cap in a fancy case. I'll bet that would be fun to play with when your drunk one night..... "here, catch this!" :)

Used to charge them with a megger and hook rewind wire from the terminals to the arms of chairs..... heck, it makes me laugh just thinking about what it'll make people do.