Todd Z Zabteck

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Gerner 2

Reaction score
I was looking at your power pulleys and wanted to know more about them H.P., etc. ? Also it says that you need a different belt but didn't see a price or listing for one on your site?

Jerry,

We don't carry or sell the belts.....

As for HP and stuff, ASP the UDP manufacturer claims 12+ HP with the pulley....

We got around 5 RWHP with the pulley combo on a ST......

On the mustangs it actually makes between 8-10 from what the guys are posting and reporting back to me...

Todd Z

Do I need to purchase the tensioner pulley or can I just use the alt.,crank,water pump pulleys? Where would I buy the belt from and would I need anything else?

you can just run the Crank if you like..... But you can not run the W/P without the crank...

The crank is where you get the power from, The others are the looks and slight increase...

I have the belt size for just the UDP.... IF you run all the pulleys you use the Stock belt...

The belt can be bought online from rockauto or any local parts store..

As for any thing else..... Not sure, you need a special puller, some good tools and a good 3 hours to install...

Todd Z

I was going to run the alternator, crank, water pump pulleys, but I see you also sale the belt tensioner pulley. Would I need to buy use the tensioner pulley as well or does it make a difference? Thanks for the help.

Good to talk to you on the phone..

Good luck with them...

Todd Z