Toilet Paper Oil Filter

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dre L

Reaction score
I'm not buying one, but is this for real? I thought I'd seen everything on the net.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny the TP oil filter is mentioned. At church last, we were talking oil and filters. One older guy than me made the comment. A freind had used TP filters and never changed the oil, only the TP. He said, the guy got over 150k on a 6L chevy motor and never had any trouble. Still running when he traded it in.

All I said was, Hmph.....LOL......Maybe the motor was rateling and the guy was deaf....LOL

Dad had one on both his tractors and his 55 Olds. He did change both oil and t.p. This was late 50's.

When the guy he sold the Olds to tore it down to do a rebuild. Zero ridge on the cylinders. Did a valve job and put it back together.

Dad had one on both his tractors and his 55 Olds. He did change both oil and t.p. This was late 50's.

When the guy he sold the Olds to tore it down to do a rebuild. Zero ridge on the cylinders. Did a valve job and put it back together.

How did that happen? New to site.☆□○◇□▪??●○●◆?《》♡■□□?

He may be having the same issue Iam, with this site only. I click reply and it takes 20seconds for it to load. Then you click reply over and over..... this site only for me.

Latest posts