Tonneau by ADVANCE COVER

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neal Kyer

Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you ST's out there have purchased one of these tonneau covers and if you would recommend the purchase. Or should I go with OEM? It is listed here on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SPORT-TRAC-HARD-FOLDING-TONNEAU-COVER_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33655QQitemZ8046619091QQrdZ1

I have it and love it. Very light, I've had no leaks at all. I've only had to take it off once but it was a piece of cake! Backed out two small bolts and lifted it off by myself in just a few minutes ... same putting back on.

No prob Neal, you will be happy with it. It is more low profile than the factory one at a much lower cost. Not knocking the factory one 'cuz it is a great tonneau and looks good too, but this one gives you better bang for the buck ... have rec'd compliments on it from others who asked where to get one.

I have one too! Looks better than the OEM cover and is much much much lighter!!! Go with this one! It is about half the price too! Simple to install and simple to remove/re-mount. Hope Ken and I have helped!

-DD ST

The Advance Cover is one of the better aftermarket hinged tonneau covers for the Sport Trac.

One of our site sponsors, Elite Covers sells them and Mike has a reputation for excellent prices and customer service. Just go to the Sponsors link on the left and select Site Sponsors and you will see Elite Covers.

After you buy your Advance Cover, feel free to contact me about an EZLift tonneau cover lift system.

...Rich Lunder

The LeverLift Company

Latest posts