Tornado Air Management

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eduardo 07v8XLT

Reaction score
hi, wich of this 2 product do you think are better to ST v8 XLT

Tornado Air Management

http://www.truckaddons.com/Catalog/subpages/Tornado_AirManagement.htm

or

K&N air filter.

or i can use both.

thanks

The Tornado is a waste of money. If these are your only choices, get the K&N air filter. For

better performance get an entire intake system. Most are easily installed. If you want the best performance from an intake system, check one of our site sponsers, Zabteck, his is a true cold air intake system...

The Cold Air intake I sell is for 01-05 only..

But my Throttle body will get you about 2 to 3 MPG, some HP and throttle responce...

Todd Z

Yup, common thought is dont restrict an airway. You want to make it free flowing. That has always been the rule since the invention of internal combustion.

I wish the AG would step on these companies that sell gadgets and snake oil.

It is not the buyers fault for not knowing. Why cant our law makers protect the less knowledgable public? They seem too busy sometimes with stupid stuff.

thanks to all to respond, single I can make that modification, because in Mexico if I do some modification I can lose warranty which is of 3 years (i bought 29/05/07).

at this moment i bougth the air cleaner.

Todd, some days ago send you a mail askin you on trottle body and told me me that not in existence. you already have it?

Another question, if I use xcal2, I can make modifications and soon return to the original state?

he is complicated?

regards