Trac is almost gone! Items for sale in Swap and Sell

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WXMotorSports DecalsPartsAccs

Reaction score
The ST is just about history. The Toyota Dealer called and said your new FJ Cruiser will be arriving in less than two weeks.

So, the ST is getting traded in.

[Broken External Image]:

I have items for sale in the Swap and Sell.

I may have EE Bar, CWells Box and Rockford Fosgate sub for sale, as well as a 1500W Kenwood Amp available it not purchased locally.

Thanks,

SST

I love the FJ and would buy one in a heartbeat if I could. I couldn't quite get it like I want from the factory, but that doesn't bother me. Great little things they are.

Does that mean there will be more toyota stuff on your website???

Maybe i'll see ya on the toyota nation site..

TroY

I love my FJ, got it in April. I kept the sport trac though.

Big warning watch parking it indoors. It does not fit in a lot of underground

parking lots. Found out the hard way by scraping the roof rack bars.....

Hey Seattle good luck with the Fj... if the EE doesn;t sell I am interested, keep me posted please. Also the box and sub might be nice!

Joseymack

I rode in a TRD model yesterday, with a friend who just purchased. Really quite nice and firm ride. The access to the rear seat is llittle limited thru the small back doors. TRD model has red badging, custom floor mats, blistein suspension and TRD exhust tip, and 5 alloy wheels. Only model available without white top.

Q thanks for the site

We FJ owners have been known to get bashed no this site so I guess seattle

was on the diffensive. lol

Actually, I wasn't on the defensive. Just stating the facts. And, I'm not getting the roof rack because when my wife drives it to work she won't be able to get in most of the parking garages in downtown Seattle with the rack installed.

You'll really like the FJ. The more I drive it, the more I like it. Good offroad capability with the A-Trac, locking rear diff, 2-speed transfer case and really good clearance all around. It drives very nice (surprisingly nice) on the road. Have ~3k on it so far and am getting just over 20mpg on a mix of hwy and city driving. I was getting 18.5 with my '02 ST on the same travels. I ended up removing the top bar of the roof rack due to clearance issues with a couple of parking garages I have to use. Now, I still have a rack that will hold a car top carrier, or whatever, and don't have any major clearance issues. I picked up a small trailer to handle hauling duties so I have that covered as well.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Like this site, the FJ Cruiser forum listed above will have answers to anything you can imagine

Last edited by a moderator: