TS Color Code

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Kulbaba

Reaction score
Hey all, I bought the Lund Wrap Around Bug Shield a while back, but I am having a tuff time finding the time to paint or even find the paint to paint it the color of my ST.

The color code is TS, when I got the paint to shave my tailgate logo, and fix my rear bed panel the guy said there were several listing for this color so how do I know which one is it?

...when I got the paint to shave my tailgate logo, and fix my rear bed panel the guy said there were several listing for this color so how do I know which one is it?

How did "the guy" get the right color?

Can you go back to him?

Just went through the same thing, I was not able to find the exact color so I went to sherman williams auto paint dealerand there were probably 15 different shades. He took the color charted samples and we matched it up looking dead on , from the side, from the top etc. I bought (1) pint along with the additives needed for me to paint my hood scoop.

The cost was $150.00.

Still have about 2/3 of the paint left along with the rest of the additives so I should be ok for at least touch ups for a while.

If you want I can give you the phone number that I got and you might be able to talk to them and they might be able to recommend a place near you.

I am at work now but if interested when I get home I can give the number.Let me know leave a response on this blog.:cool:

Pete

Last edited by a moderator:
Try here

http://www.paintscratch.com/

I gave the gentleman my VIN number and he somehow got the right color. But I am just buying spray cans this time from Duplicolor cause I dont have much to do. Going to to my tailgate handle, keypad surround, and deflector.