TT OR TORSION KEYS?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayson Vagenas

Reaction score
OK DOES ANY ON MAKE TORSION KEYS FOR 02 4X4 ST? OT DO I HAVE TO TO THE TT? I ALL READY HAVE A 3 INCH BODY LIFT AND 285/75/16 TOYO OPEN COUNTRY M/T ON STAKE RIMS. ANY AND ALL HELP WILL BE GREAT THANKS

You mean longer ones for the 4x4? I don't think so. However, since you have the 3" lift...a TT (turn the existing bolts tighter) with Shackels will give you another 1.5-2" gain in lift. Add bigger tires and your close to a 6" lift overall. That is pretty darn good.

Not to hijack a thread, but would it be that expensive to make the key for lowering or jackin up an ST? I dont really wanna do the keyflip cause it seems like an accident waiting to happen resting on the opposite side...

See if this is what you are looking for. They are actually on sale now. Go to www.truckn-store.com and I went under lowered trucks not air and then went to ford and a page will come up and you can scroll down and find new keyways. I was looking to lower mine some more but you are looking to lift and I think they have some to do the lift but here is a place you can search.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have extended length torsion bolts. Just unbolt yours and replace with these and you can get a few more inches. I had a spindle lift and the torsion bolts and cleared 35"s. Interested?

To fit 285/75/16 with a body lift you will not need the new keys. You actually dont even have to crank your torsion bar bolts at all. Just the body lift should clear it.

Wow! I cant beleive you just found some lowering torsion keys that go 2-3" more, sweet. I just ordered them!

Charles, have you installed these on your ST?