Turtle Wax Ice?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff C

Reaction score
Anyone used this? I was watching "Pinks" and just saw a commercial. It claims to leave no white residue on plastic or in seams. Any thoughts?

I haven't used it, but it sure sounds like it's worth a try. :cool: To me, dealing with that reside is the worst part of waxing a vehicle.

Turtle Wax Ice is a completely new technology formulated to deliver exceptional shine and durability. The clear polish can be applied to practically any exterior surface to restore color and shine, including bumpers and plastic moldings around side view mirrors, headlights and indicators. Turtle Wax Ice can be applied in direct sunlight, leaves no white residue on the vehicle and is designed to shine and protect your car's finish from the sun's damaging UV rays. Turtle Wax Ice will be sold at retailers and automotive specialty stores across the U.S. It will carry an MSRP of $16.99 for a 16 oz. bottle.
-the auto channel

Last edited by a moderator:
I just put some Turtle Wax Ice on the Trac. I was a bit skeptical at first. My worries turned into joy with the first swipe. This stuff is great. I have used everything imaginable on my rubber and vinyl and it alway looked great until the dew fell on it or it rained, then it would run down the side leaving that horrible stain. I hosed the trac down after waxing with ICE and it did not run. As for long term protection the jury is still out but I will let everyone know. As of right now I give it 4 1/2 stars for easy of applying and removing and 5 stars for gloss after applying. The clear stuff is petroleum based which concerns me but it appears as I have found a new wax. I was surprised at how little it took there is enough in a bottle to wax at least 10 more times and I waxed everything, wheels door jams inside the bed, I think I went a little overboard but I was so impressed with the stuff I just could not stop waxing.