Ummmmmmm........

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

George T

Reaction score
Do ST's look good with a grill guard w/ or w/o a lift:unsure:............if you post pics that would really be helpful:)

Thanks

Hmm . . . I am thinking of putting a black grill guard on a black ST that's not lifted . .anyone out there like that?

It looks kind of overpowering to me. I like the grill guard but on stock it makes the truck look weak, IMO.

i dont know how to post pix, but i have a chrome guard on my dark blue adrenlin, pic in library

shvdnlayd-

Below the message box is 6 boxes. The last one is your libray. Click on it and choose which picture to post.

[Broken External Image]:

gotcha, n thanks, i was on IE7 and there was only 5 boxes, netscape allows me to see the 6th one.

whoa, sorry, didnt know it was that huge lol

Last edited by a moderator:
M B...Great taste in trucks!! Had to post this one.....it's like the first picture...but better. Why better you ask? Well, becasue this one is MINE :lol:

Obviously I think a grill guard loooks look great. Go for it!!

[Broken External Image]:

Wow...just noticed the date on that picture...I need some new pictures of my boy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only like the full grill guard on lifted/big trucks.

I really like the look of the safari bar on stock or lifted though, that is my plan.