Under The Mistletoe

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrainTrac

Reaction score
Merry Christmas!:p:p:p:lol:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hQZ7wmNjYhk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hQZ7wmNjYhk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

5 cool points to the person that can tell me what kind of dog that is without looking it up. I have one so I will know if your right.

Tom, close but no cigar. The two breeds look similar. I don't know how to spell it either but "that" breed you guessed is a bit more gray, slightly larger, and a bit dumber than the breed in the video.

Vizsla ????

German Shorthaired Pointer??

A poorly bred Red Doberman Pinscher with natural ears?

Todd Z

You got it Todd, but your only supposed to get one final answer. Its a Vizsla. They are Hungarian Pointers. They look a whole lot the like German Pointer except for the coloring. Great breed. Ours is named Tug and he is a mess

Tom, here is our Weimaraner.

Clay, you can ask anyone who has met our dog, he's smarter than some people. He even rings a bell when he wants to go outside.

[Broken External Image]:

Gary I think we have had this conversation before. For some reason I remember that your pup was more intelligent than the average Weimer. I guess I shouldn't say that they are a dumb breed since I have never had one or been around one too much. I just have always heard they we a little slow. A buddy of mine has two and his are dumb as bricks. :lol:

But that is a gorgeous pup Gary. And for the record, our example of a vizsla isn't the brightest bulb in the knife drawer either.

Yeah so is Tug. We missed the chance to train him properly but it seems to be so deeply rooted into his DNA that he is still pretty good. When we shoot sheet if we miss and tell him to go get it he will bring back to be thrown again.

That's funny, Hunter did the same thing this year while hand throwing targets. He disappeared in the weeds and came back with a whole target.

Latest posts