Underbody LED

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Kulbaba

Reaction score
Hey all, just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a good set of bright multi colored underbody lighting kids... there are a million to chose from on ebay... I dont know which ones are good though...

Thanks for the help!

Have you seen these at work before? What does the remote cost with the kit? Are they HIGH quality? (Not trying to say that you dont sell quality stuff, but as a fellow ST'er id just luke an unbias opinion)

Thanks!

I have Optix (spelling?). I have a set of blue underbodies right now, but I have a set of multi color LEDs and a LED wheel well kit sitting in my room. I just need the time to get them on.

make sure you don't buy the cheap one like i did, they worked for about a month and now my front and back bar have quit i still like the old glass ones I had a set oof lowglows that lasted 3 years and only broke because i took them off the car and didn't store them right

i had street glow. mine worked fine untill i wrecked my car. stick with the led don`t go with just neon the led are durable. and last longer.

XST - the remote allows you to change the colors on the fly or have them change with the beat of the music that your playing. I've sold quite a few of them and all of them have been happy with the units. However, I have no idea if any of them have been installed on a Trac or not.

I have the lite-glo 7 color LED kit without the remote. Install was easy, and I love them. Many different flash patterns to choose from. I got it from Stylin' Concepts. Great company.:cool: