Unique BLACK headlights on eBay...check 'em out!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiveDeep 07

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/01-02-03-04-EXPLORER-SPORT-TRAC-BLACK-HEAD-LIGHTS-LAMPS_W0QQitemZ160081464673QQihZ006QQcategoryZ33710QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Link is a bit long for threaded link entry. Copy and paste it! -DD ST

Last edited by a moderator:
Some one posted this about 1 week ago...

Todd Z

i dont think they will fit, they have a good 45 degree slant on the inner side where the grill would be, and our oem heads dont have a big slant like that, ours are more like a 85 degree slant. plus in the add it states only 01-04... wheres 05... i dont think they know what they selling, prolly should request a pic from the seller of these lights on a sport trac.

And dang, 47 bucks for shipping and 6 bucks for insurance. sounds like these lights will weight in like 50 lbs when u get the box, unless this person is planning to hand deliver them.

And dang, 47 bucks for shipping and 6 bucks for insurance. sounds like these lights will weight in like 50 lbs when u get the box, unless this person is planning to hand deliver them.

I thought eBay was cracking down on these jerks who charge unrealistic shipping.