updated:sale or trade

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James B 3

Reaction score
I have a few items that I bought over a year ago to put on my ST and choose not to. Let me know if any interest, if not I will put it on ebay. None of these have ever been installed in my ST. All are used but in good condition. Will take pics and put in library tonight or tomorrow.

1. C-Wells single speaker box. Painted yellow by previous owner $60 plus shipping

2. Bed Extender 125.00 plus shipping

3. Low profile Bug Shield, OEM Part 1L2Z-16C900-FA, new still in box $50 plus shipping

4. 4 piece tan floor mats, OEM $30 plus shipping

5. wheel spacers, new never installed $100 plus shipping

Pics are in my profile under forsale. Not very good quality, sorry.

Things interested in if trade

OEM Amp and Speaker

Dash lights, blue or green

EE Sway Bar

Door Speakers

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in the Bed Extender and have a factory sub and amp in perfect condition I'll trade ya. I'm also not too far from you, and would be willing to arrange "meet n swap". Lemme know..

I know nothing about spacers, however, if I measure the solid metal part they are 1 1/4" thick, the studs are also 1 1/4" long. These are about 1 year old and never been on a truck. Asking $100.00 plus shipping for all four.

Bed Extender $125.00 plus shipping. I am in South Carolina. I would prefer not shipping but will if I need to.

Bug shield is still in plastic and the box. $50.00 plust shipping.

Thanks for looking guys.

James

Griff

If I have not heard from roger by sat night, it is yours. The only exception will be if I cannot get the speaker and amp to work in my trac. I have an 01job1 with a 6 disc in it, someone on this site said I may have a problem getting the wiring done on it. do you have any idea?

james

I have the same setup. I have an '01 job 1 with a 6 disc pioneer in mine. I can't see any reason why it wouldn't work.. We could just plug it up and see. ;)

Griff,

I have not heard from anyone else so as far as I am concerned if I can get the amp to work the extender is yours. We will work the details out in emails.

James

for those that where interested in items. Please let me know your status. If you are no longer interested I am going to place these on ebay.

Thanks

james

James I may be interested in the wheel spacers if you still have them. I see you are located in Turbeville. Where is that near ? I am located in Rock Hill. Let me know.

Charles,

That is near Florence. I usually come to Rock Hill once or twice a year but will not be coming anytime soon. My uncle lives there. They are yours if you want them just let me know.

James

Hey James

I am currently trying to trade another member some OEM bump stops for his wheel spacers. I dont know how thats going to go. So thanks for the reply and I will get back w/ you.

James

I think my other deal is not going to happen. Are you willing to sell just 2 of your wheel spacers for $50. Because I just need 2 of them for the rear. Let me know.

Thanks

Charles

Charles,

Also when you give me the address please tell me if it is a bussiness or residence. It is cheaper to send to bussiness.

james