Upgrade At last

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn L

Reaction score
Bye Bye Sportrac Hello F150.

Well heres the story in a nutshell my 02 60,000 miles ST starting getting the blinking light of death. You all know the one. Took it in was told that it is showing no second gear or third gear sometimes. So instead of getting it fixed (no warranty and big money) i found this 04 f150 with only 26,00 miles and completely decked out. Walked out the door with it after trade in and esp under 9,000.

What do you all think. I love it you should hear it roar

More pics in my library

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering it would have cost you probably 2-3 grand to get the tranny fixed, I think you made out real good. I know most dealerships locally have an abundance of the big F-150's and Expeditions. I've heard of several people getting incredible deals lately. Me, I prefer smaller vehicles but if I was needing a bigger truck to tow or haul I'd probably look into trading in my ST now.

Nice truck... When I get rid of the ST (which wont be for a long while) I plan on getting and F150 as well. Great looking truck

Latest posts