Used Throttle body spacer and associated stuff for sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
I am going to sell my used Airaid throttle body spacer, all hard wear to install, I think I have the original box and instructions, Not 100% sure.

I Will also Include the Under hood insulator ( the pad that is held to the underside of the hood) and the Modified Throttle body cover (the 4.0) thing.

I can post pics later on...

They all go together because the spacer didn't let the 4.0 cover sit correctly and it rubbed a 2x2 inch square in the under hood cover,

SO if you want the spacer you do not have to destroy your OEM stuff...

I would like $120 for everything Including shipping in the USA.. The TB cover is $30.00 list, the insulator is $75 new and the Spacer is $100 new...

The cover is in a HUGE box so shipping may be expensive, thats why it is included in the price..

Todd Z

Todd, I'm interested! Maybe we can cut out the shipping cost since you're "nearby"! Post the pics when you can and we'll work out the details

Pics.

Jake the shipping is included in the $120 asking price... So if the shipping is 20 or 60 I will pay it..

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

jake you have mail..

Todd Z

Latest posts