V8 Limited power rear window

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Were are all the V8 limited's 2 wd with the rear power windows? I understand that they are standard now on the limited. I go to the 2 largest dealers in broward county FL. They maybe have 1 out of 20 with the power rear window 2wd. Waiting for those Jan. 07 rebates also?.

I apoligise for the double post It's early in the mourning need to wake up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ford did a slow down in production, They will build to order only.....

Todd Z

I have a V8 Limited 2wd with the rear power window........ the ones you are seeing were probably among the first built which was before they offered the power rear window option. I would imagine those without it will be on the lot for a good while until they really start slashing prices to move them. There is not a big demand for ST's that don't have the rear power window option.

Sooch; I bought my Trac two months ago, from Sawgrass Ford. I had them do a search in FL for one with all of the options I wanted, including the power rear window.

They found exactly what I wanted in Orlando and did a dealer trade for it.

I bought at what I thought was a fair price and was treated very well.

Thanks for the info on Sawgrass Ford. I was there a few weeks ago and the sales men told me they did not have many with the power rear window because thety are considered a hazard to children. They had 2 both 4 wd . He did say he would do a search for one but I am waiting to see if they have a fix for the trans problem in the V8's

That lame excuse about not having any power rear window equiped models because they are considered a hazard to children is a bunch of bull. Don't get me wrong, if you've got children in the car they need to be buckled in there seat, but to use that as a reason to not have any trucks with the option is absolutely rediculous. I wish a salesman would tell me some BS like that.......I bet he won't tell Ford Corporate office that.